Hawk 20″ Industrial Floor Machine
- Gears drive 17″ scrape-away or 19″ brushes/pads at 165 RPM
- All steel construction with welded, powder-coated frame
- One piece chrome, heavy-duty steel handle with variable position handle lock and vinyl grips
- 20″ steel brush covers with full wraparound bumper
- Dual steel operating triggers
- Negative pressure on/off switch
- Thumb-operated safety switch
- 1″ x 5″ non-marking ball bearing wheels
- Quiet 66 dB operation. Meets GS42 standard.
- Pre-drilled brush cover is ready for weight mounting kit (HP0023)
- Add up to three optional 25 lb. Horseshoe Weights for fast results
- Model: HP1520-180TEXHD
- MPN: F40-01-B
- Machine Size: 20″
- Pad Size: 19″
- Power Source: 115v 60hz
- Motor: 180 Frame, 1.5 HP TEFC AC Dual Capacitor (Black)
- Amp Draw: 8.4
- Drive System: Triple-planetary XHD 11:1 helical-cut industrial gears
- Brush RPM: 165
- Cord: 50 ft. 12-3 STJOW
- Weight: 125 lbs.
The 20 inch TEXHD by Hawk Enterprises is one of the toughest orbital floor machines on the market. This multi-purpose floor machine uses 19 in. sanding/grinding accessories for increased production on the job. It is ideal for sanding, screening, buffing and is even rated for concrete surface preparation applications. The TEXHD features a powerful 1.5HP, fully enclosed fan-cooled motor, a steel coupler, and a virtually indestructible gear box. No matter what the job, the Brute by Hawk is guaranteed to deliver great results!
Please contact us for pricing or send us your order to email@example.com and we will get back to you with your quote.
Also, call or text us at (657)289-9390